These banana and carrot muffins will check off all your must haves on a dietary checklist! They are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and even vegan. They are full of veggies (hi carrots), sweetened with banana, and full of protein!
These muffins are the perfect grab and go breakfast that are ready in 30 minutes.
This post was made in partnership with my friends at Carrington Farms.
Over the spoon for:
- A breakfast muffin full of fiber and protein
- Low sugar muffins and naturally sweetened with banana
- A great portion of vegetables from the carrots
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan!
What do you need:
Ripe bananas - the browner the banana the better!
Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Cooking Oil
Shredded carrots- you can shred whole carrots or buy them shredded already
Optional: dried fruit or chopped walnuts
How to make banana carrot muffins:
- Mash Bananas and stir in coconut oil.
- Mix in shredded carrots and other dry ingredients.
- Fill muffin cups to the top and bake.
TIP: Because these are vegan muffins and do not have eggs in them they do not rise. For bigger muffins fill the cups to the top.
No muffin tin? You can make these into banana carrot bars instead.
How long do these last? Store these in the refrigerator and eat within 5 days.
I hope you are Over the Spoon for this recipe!
It is my goal to inspire you to create healthy and easy meals.
It would mean the world if you could leave a review or a star rating below!
Banana and Carrot Muffins
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Cooking Oil
- 2 cups oats
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 servings Vanilla Protein Powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl mash ripe bananas and stir in coconut oil.
- Add in all dry ingredients and stir.
- Pour in almond milk and stir thoroughly.
- Grease muffin tin and fully fill each cup, these muffins do not rise.
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool before serving.