These Greek chicken meatballs are inspired by all the best Mediterranean flavors! They are a perfect low carb and gluten-free meatball that can be served so many ways.
With just a handful of healthy ingredients you can make these in less than 30 minutes!
Over the Spoon for:
- These meatballs are made with a handful of real ingredients.
- They are full of protein and low carbohydrate.
- They are naturally gluten-free since they do not contain breadcrumbs.
What do you need:
- I love to use the feta from Trader Joe's with Mediterranean Herbs but regular feta would work as well.
- No ground chicken? You can sub ground turkey!
- If you can't find Mediterranean seasoning you can use a blend of oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Sliced Pepperoncini's are the easiest option, but you could finely chop pepperoncini's as well!
How to make:
Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients.
Step 2: Roll out equal size meatballs and set them aside to be cooked.
Step 3: Cook each meatball for 3-4 minutes on each side over medium heat and ensure they are cooked through before serving.
You can use them as a protein for a Greek Salad, over zucchini noodles, as an appetizer, or in a pita sandwich.
These homemade chicken Greek meatballs are a lean and healthy protein!
I hope you are Over the Spoon for this recipe!
It is my goal to inspire you to create healthy and easy meals.
It would mean the world if you could leave a review or a star rating below!
Greek Chicken Meatballs without breadcrumbs
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Mediterranean seasoning
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ⅓ cup sliced pepperoncini's
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of mixture, roll into a ball, and set aside on parchment paper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook meatballs for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Make sure meatballs are browned all the way through before serving.