These parmesan crusted chicken tenders are naturally gluten-free and keto friendly. They are made crispy in the air fryer and are ready in just few simple steps!
Over the Spoon for:
Gluten-free chicken tenders
Easy and healthy comfort food
Loaded with protein
What do you need:
- Chicken tenderloins
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Almond flour
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking Spray
- If you don’t have almond flour, use coconut flour to keep it keto.
- If you don’t mind if these aren’t keto chicken tenders you can use regular flour or panko bread crumbs.
How to make:
- Set out 2 shallow bowls and a plate to put battered chicken tenders on.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- In first bowl, whisk 2 eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In second bowl, stir together grated parmesan, almond flour, and garlic powder.
- Lightly pat chicken tenders dry with a paper towel and then dip chicken tender in egg mixture, followed by parmesan mixture and place on a plate.
- Spray parmesan crusted chicken tenders with cooking spray and place in air fryer and cook for 12 minutes, flipping half way through.
- You might need to make these chicken tenders in 2 batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
To make these in the oven:
Pre-heat oven to 375 F. Follow steps 1 -5 then place parmesan crusted chicken tenders on a greased sheet pan and spray with cooking oil.
Cook for 25 minutes, flipping half way through. Allow to rest before serving.
Serve with: marina, ketchup, ranch, barbeque sauce or any dipping sauce!
While you have the airfryer out could make a side of Air Fryer Acorn Squash.
Allow to cool before placing in an air tight container, you can store these in the fridge for about a week or in the freezer for about a month.
To re-heat I highly recommend heating them up in the air fryer for a few minutes for extra crispiness!
I can't wait to hear what you think of these! It would mean the world if you could leave a review or share with a friend!
Adding to your list of things to try:
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a shallow bowl whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
- In a separate shallow bowl, mix parmesan, garlic powder, and almond flour.
- Pat tenderloins dry with a paper towel and dip in egg mixture, then roll in parmesan mixture.
- Place battered chicken tenders on a plate and spray with cooking oil.
- Place in air fryer for 12 minutes, flipping the tenders half way through.