This salsa is a CROWD PLEASER. Do not mistake this for a corn and black bean salsa.. those are blueberries!
With only 5 ingredients this easy corn salsa takes no time to make. It's healthy, simple, and made from real ingredients.
What do you need for this easy salsa?
- Corn: I used defrosted roasted corn from Trader Joes, but you could use fresh roasted corn or canned corn. Whatever you can find easier
- Fresh blueberries
- Diced Red Onion
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Olive Oil
How to make:
Stir all the ingredients together in a large bowl, sprinkle with a little salt and serve with tortilla chips!
This lasts about a week in the fridge... if it even makes it home from a party!
Over the Spoon for:
Only 5 ingredients
Amazing anti-oxidants from blueberries
Can be a side, a topping, or a dip
This would be an amazing appetizer for a Mexican night. Have you tried this Easy Chicken Fajita Quinoa Bake Recipe? I can't wait to hear what you think of this easy salsa! Let me know how it goes in the comments below!
Easy Corn Salsa
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ diced red onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 lime juiced
- Add the corn, blueberries, and onion to a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil, vinegar, and then lime juice.
- Stir and serve with tortilla chips!