These air fryer artichokes are such a simple yet delicious low carb appetizer. They can be made in about 15 minutes and are made with parmesan cheese rather than bread crumbs to make them keto friendly.
Did you know they are ranked as the number one vegetable for antioxidants?
They are full of fiber and are known to help digestion.
Artichokes are known to be anti-inflammatory and contain pre and probiotics
Artichokes are great at helping the liver to detox.
Over the Spoon for:
- All the health benefits of artichokes
- Easy artichoke air fryer recipe
- Full of fiber to keep you full
What do you need to make air fryer artichokes:
- Canned quartered artichoke hearts in water – you can use whole artichoke hearts but the quartered hearts get crispier and are better for dipping.
- grated parmesan cheese
Aoli dipping sauce made of mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder
Dietary: These air fryer artichokes are naturally gluten-free, vegetarian, low carb, and keto friendly.
How to make:
- Strain, rinse, and pat artichokes dry.
- Toss in seasoning and parmesan.
- Air fry, tossing halfway through.
Air fryer artichokes are best served right away while crispy (and with an aioli lemon sauce to dip!)
If you're a fan of these low carb air fryer artichokes you should try my:
I hope you are Over the Spoon for this recipe!
It is my goal to inspire you to create healthy and easy meals.
It would mean the world if you could leave a review or a star rating below!
Air Fryer Artichokes
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, quartered in water
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp mayo
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp finely minced garlic
- Preheat air fryer to 375 Fahrenheit
- Strain and rinse artichoke hearts and pat dry
- In a shallow bowl mix together parmesan cheese and spices.
- Spray artichoke hearts with olive oil and toss in cheese mixture.
- Set aside on a plate and spray with olive oil again.
- Air fry artichoke hearts for 12 minutes, tossing half way through.
- Serve with aioli sauce to dip.