This delicious Spicy Salmon Poke bowl is so easy to make. It is made with cooked salmon, pickled veggies, rice, and a homemade spicy sriracha aioli.
You can make this delicious and healthy salmon bowl in about 30 minutes!
If you are on poke bowl kick, try my Trader Joe's Poke Bowl.
Over the spoon for:
- An easy and delicious lunch packed with protein!
- A great dose of Omega-3 fatty acids from the salmon.
- A high fiber lunch from pickled veggies and rice.
What do you need to make a Spicy Salmon Poke bowl:
- Rice - brown rice, white rice, or use cauliflower rice as your base if you want a keto spicy salmon poke bowl
- Salmon filet - fresh or frozen (an thawed)
- Veggies - such as cucumber, radishes, carrots
- Sriracha - this is a must for the spicy flavor
- Greek yogurt
- Rice Vinegar - this is to quickly pickle your veggies
- Soy sauce - can use Tamari or Coconut Aminos if gluten-free
- Honey - for a delicious glaze
How to make a Spicy Salmon Poke Bowl:
To make this salmon bowl in the most efficient way - start by preheating your oven to cook the salmon.
Then make your rice base. I love to use a rice cooker for ease, but you can follow the directions on whatever rice you choose.
If I am in the mood for a lower carb salmon bowl, I will mix the rice with cooked cauliflower rice.
Then slice up and pickle your cucumbers (and any other vegetables you like!) in a bowl of rice wine vinegar. You want to let them sit for at least 15 minutes.
Cook the salmon on a sheet pan in the oven for 10 minutes with butter, then drizzle with soy sauce and a touch of honey and broil for 2 minutes for a delicious glaze.
Make your spicy sriracha sauce:
mix mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, sriracha, soy sauce, and a splash of rice vinegar.
Now build your bowl! Layer rice, salmon, and veggies. Then drizzle with spicy salmon sauce and serve.
Have leftovers? I would eat any leftovers within one day of making. Unfortunately, I do not recommend freezing the salmon poke bowl.
Making dinner for 2 more? Make enough salmon filets per person and double the rest of the ingredients.
I hope you are Over the Spoon for this recipe!
It is my goal to inspire you to create healthy and easy meals.
It would mean the world if you could leave a review or a star rating below!
Spicy Salmon Poke
- 1 salmon filet thaw first if previously frozen
- ½ cup cooked rice
- ½ cup sliced cucumber
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar save 1 tablespoon for sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook rice according to instructions.
- Slice cucumbers and cover in rice wine vinegar.
- Place salmon filet on a sheet pan with 1 tablespoon butter and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Make sriracha sauce, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, sriracha, a splash of soy sauce, and a splash of rice wine vinegar.
- After salmon has cooked for 10 minutes, drizzle salmon with soy sauce and honey and broil for 2 minutes.
- Build your bowl with cooked rice, cooked salmon, pickled cucumber, and drizzle with sauce.