Looking for a low carb side that tastes like roasted red potatoes? You may not believe it until you try them but air fryer radishes are the perfect dupe!
All you need to do is marinate radishes and then when you are ready to eat them you can air fry in less than 15 minutes.
Over the Spoon for:
- A low carb side dish that's great to replace red potatoes
- Radishes are full of calcium and potassium
- A high fiber and delicious side
What do you need:
All you need is an air fryer, radishes, cooking oil, and seasonings!
To add even more flavor or change the taste try various seasonings or add parmesan cheese.
How to make:
- Cut your radishes.
- Season and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Air fry and toss half way through.
Sure thing! If you don't have an air fryer you can roast radishes on a sheet pan for 30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Toss them half way through and serve with an additional sprinkle of salt and pepper.
They have a slightly more peppery taste, similar to a turnip but they have similar texture and taste to roasted red potatoes.
Absolutely! Each air fryer radish is just .2 grams of a carbohydrate. So 10 radishes would be 1 carb.
You could either air fry them for an additional 5 minutes, stir fry them on the stove, or microwave for 1 minute.
Any meal you typically serve roasted potatoes with, such as steak and asparagus.
I hope you are Over the Spoon for this recipe!
It is my goal to inspire you to create healthy and easy meals.
It would mean the world if you could leave a review or a star rating below!
Air Fryer Radishes
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb whole radishes
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Cut ends off of radishes and cut in half.
- In a large bowl, toss radishes in avocado oil and seasonings.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Air fry marinated radishes for 12 minutes, tossing half way through and serve.