This Sundried tomato chicken pasta can be served hot or cold. It is a little bit creamy from goat cheese and full of amazing flavor from sundried tomatoes. You can make it quickly by cooking orzo and chicken ahead of time.
Over the Spoon for:
- Fiber loaded pasta salad
- High protein meal
- Sundried tomatoes full of vitamins and antioxidants
What do you need:
Orzo – you can use a brand like Jovial Foods to make this gluten-free
Chicken – using rotisserie chicken makes this a quick meal prep
Peas- I prefer frozen or fresh over canned
Spinach – fresh is best
Marinated Sundried tomatoes
Crumbled Goat Cheese
To make this gluten free and low carb use cauliflower rice instead of orzo pasta
Omit Chicken to make this a vegetarian dish!
How to make:
- To make this sundried tomato chicken pasta as fast as possible start with shredded rotisserie chicken.
- Cook orzo pasta as instructed
- In a large pan over medium heat, stir together cooked chicken and cooked pasta.
- Add spinach, sundried tomatoes, and peas and stir.
- Stir in goat cheese, salt, pepper, and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil to serve.
Serving: This can be served hot or cold and is best within 4 days!
Refrigerate any left overs and reheat in the microwave.
I hope you are Over the Spoon for this recipe!
It is my goal to inspire you to create healthy and easy meals.
It would mean the world if you could leave a review or a star rating below!
Sundried Tomato Chicken Pasta
- ⅔ cup orzo pasta
- 2 ½ cups cooked shredded chicken
- ½ cup peas frozen are best
- 2 cups raw spinach
- ⅓ cup marinated sundried tomatoes
- 3 oz crumbled goat cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook orzo pasta according to instructions on box.
- Shred 2 ½ cups cooked chicken.
- In a large pan over medium heat, stir together cooked pasta and chicken.
- Stir in tomatoes, peas, and spinach and allow spinach to wilt.
- Serve with goat cheese, a drizzle of olive oil, and salt and pepper.