Did you know you can make homemade bagels in the oven? These are not only easy but they are healthy too. HOLLAAAA
For anyone else that is not very good at baking, these homemade bagels are for YOU!
This recipe is for the base of the recipe, giving you the freedom too keep them plain or top with your favorite seasoning (sweet or salty!)
Topping ideas: Everything but the bagel seasoning, cinnamon and sugar, poppy seeds, Parmesan cheese
The recipe looks really simple... and that's because it is! With just 3 ingredients you can make homemade bagels (gluten-free if you like) and full of protein!
Over the Spoon for:
High in protein
Homemade Bagel Recipe
- 1 cup all purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and greek yogurt.
- Sprinkle more flour on a board for easy rolling and roll dough into approximately 5 small bagels.
- Place bagels on a greased baking sheet and brush bagels with melted butter to allow toppings to stick. Get creative and top with seasoning!
- Bake for about 15 minutes and then broil for 2 minutes.