Can you BELIEVE this creamy pumpkin pie dip is dairy-free, delicious, AND healthy? I have been loving it this fall! It is so easy to make and is a great no-bake dessert.
What you need:
- 1 package of sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (I use simply delish naturals)
- 1 and ¼ cup almond milk (or dairy free milk of choice)
- 1 container dairy-free cool whip (I use So Delicious)
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Notes on ingredients:
You do not have to make this dairy free if you are dairy tolerant! This would work just the same with dairy cool whip and regular milk.
Make sure to pick up pumpkin puree and *not* pumpkin pie filling.
What to serve with:
I served this with crispy apple chips (tossed in the air fryer)
It would be great with apple slices
How to make:
- Mix pudding with almond milk and allow to sit for about 5 minutes
- Stir in pumpkin, cool whip, and pumpkin pie spice
- Put in the fridge for about 10 minutes before serving
Over the Spoon for:
low sugar content
creamy and dairy-free
Pumpkin Pie Dip (Dairy-free)
- 1 package sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 container dairy-free cool whip
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix with almond milk and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Stir in 1 can of pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice.
- Whip in 1 container of cool whip.
- Allow to set in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Serve with side of choice!