Can you BELIEVE this pumpkin dessert is dairy-free, gluten-free, delicious, AND healthy? I have been loving it this fall! It is so easy to make and is a great no-bake dessert.
Over the Spoon for:
- This healthy pumpkin dessert is naturally gluten and dairy free
- It is an easy vegan no bake treat
- Tastes like pumpkin pie as a dip!
What you need:
- Sugar-free pudding makes this a low calorie pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin Puree - not pumpkin pie filling!
- Dairy free whipped topping- if you aren't dairy free any whipped topping will work!
How to make:
Mix pudding with almond milk and allow to sit for about 5 minutes
Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice
Stir in whipped topping and store in the fridge for about 10 minutes before serving
What to serve with:
- I served this with crispy apple chips (tossed in the air fryer)
- It would be great with apple slices
- Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- Pear slices
If you are LOVING making healthy pumpkin recipes this year, you've got to try this Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe (Paleo and Dairy-Free)
I hope you are Over the Spoon for this recipe!
It is my goal to inspire you to create healthy and easy meals.
It would mean the world if you could leave a review or a star rating below!
Healthy Pumpkin Dessert (No Bake)
- 1 package sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 container dairy-free cool whip
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 1 ¼ cup almond milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix with almond milk and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Stir in 1 can of pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice.
- Whip in 1 container of cool whip.
- Allow to set in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Serve with side of choice!