If you struggle to make juicy bbq pork chops, like I always have, try making them in the air fryer instead!
They are simple, fast to make and are the perfect hearty protein source to add to any meal.
These air fryer bbq pork chops are made without oil or breading, so they are naturally gluten-free!
Over the Spoon for:
Pork chops ready in less than 30 minutes
A low carb meal that's full of selenium and B vitamins
What do you need:
Pork chops (about 1 inch thick) - If you use bone in pork chops they will be juicier!
BBQ seasoning: You can buy this or make your own.
BBQ sauce: Pick your favorite! I prefer a Carolina Style
How to make:
To make BBQ pork chops in the air fryer is easy! Simple season, cook, flip, cook and serve.
Tip: Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel before seasoning. Allow meat to rest for 5 minutes before cutting in to it.
More recipe ideas:
I hope you are Over the Spoon for this recipe!
It is my goal to inspire you to create healthy and easy meals.
It would mean the world if you could leave a review or a star rating below!
Air Fryer BBQ Pork Chops
- Air Fryer
- 4 1 inch thick pork chops
- 3 tablespoons barbecue seasoning
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Pat pork chops dry and season with barbecue seasoning.
- Place pork chops in air fryer and cook for 6 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Allow pork chops to rest for 5 minutes before cutting into them.
- Serve with a drizzle of barbecue sauce.