Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
This low sugar pumpkin spice smoothie is a delicious start to any fall day!
- ¼ cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 large banana (frozen is better)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice or 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ground ginger, ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 scoop of greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pitted date
- 1 tbsp almond butter
Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
Taste if smoothie is to desired sweetness and consistency.
If you like your smoothie with additional greens : add spinach, or if you prefer additional sweetness: add maple syrup or a date.
Serve either in a large glass or bowl, topping with a sprinkle of cinnamon, chopped nuts or almond butter.