Does anyone else start thinking about coffee after dinner and just *actually* get excited to wake up the next day and have a great cup of coffee?
Strawberry Coffee is one of my faaavorite things at the beginning of summer.
As soon as the strawberries are ripe, my favorite local coffee shop makes a strawberry simple syrup to put in a latte... which inspired this strawberry coffee dessert.
This strawberry coffee dessert recipe is light, fast, and easy!
It is a low carb dessert that is creamy and delicious.
What do you need:
- Room temperature coffee or cold brew coffee
- I highly suggest using local coffee to support your local coffee shops!
- Almond Milk or nut milk of choice
- Vanilla pudding mix
- I like to use sugar-free pudding without high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils
- Whipped topping
- Use something like ‘cocowhip’ if dairy free
- Fresh Strawberries
- Strawberries are on the “dirty dozen” list so these are something that make sense to buy organic if you can.
- If you are not dairy free you can use regular milk or any whipped topping
- No strawberries? Try raspberries or cherries
How to make:
- In a large bowl mix pudding with coffee and almond milk and let set.
- Mix pudding with whipped topping
- Slightly mash the strawberries in a separate bowl.
- Top the pudding with slightly mashed strawberries
How long does this coffee pudding last:
This lasts about 3 days in the refrigerator, that is if you can go without eating it all in one day.
Over the Spoon for:
Low carb strawberry coffee dessert
Light and creamy dessert
Only 5 ingredients
If you like this strawberry coffee treat than you will love my No Bake Lemon Dessert or Healthy Pumpkin Dessert (No Bake).
I hope you are Over the Spoon for this recipe!
It is my goal to inspire you to create healthy and easy meals.
It would mean the world if you could leave a review or a star rating below!
Strawberry Coffee Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup room temperature cup of coffee
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 package Vanilla Pudding mix
- ½ cup whipped topping
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix vanilla pudding packet with coffee and almond milk.
- Allow pudding to sit for 5 minutes.
- Dice strawberries and then slightly mash them with a fork to allow juices to come out.
- Mix whipped topping (and chia seeds if you'd like to add them) into the pudding mix.
- Divide pudding into bowls and top with strawberries + their juice.
Any excuse to get coffee involved in more meals is a win for me. This is so tasty!