This bright, spiced, and filling pumpkin smoothie is the perfect start to any fall morning!
(Orrr couple weeks before fall *officially* starts when it is still so warm and you want pumpkin things while you are sweating - any one else?)
I've tried so many versions of this but I really think this is the best healthy pumpkin smoothie.
It is not overly sweet and it is secretly loaded with vegetables and fullll of that pumpkin pie spice flavor!
Is this pumpkin smoothie *actually* healthy?
Yesss! It truly is. There are so many health benefits to pure pumpkin:
- Great source of Zinc, Potassium, Vitamin A & C
- High in fiber to support digestion
- Potassium and anti-oxidants to support a healthy heart!
This healthy pumpkin smoothie is also loaded with fiber to promote digestion, protein and healthy fat to keep you full and blood sugar balancing benefits of cinnamon and spices.
What you need to make a pumpkin smoothie:
- 100% pure pumpkin puree - sorry - pumpkin pie filling won't work here
- unsweetened almond milk
- frozen cauliflower - truuuust me, you can't taste it
- frozen banana
- pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon, ground ginger, and nutmeg)
- vanilla protein powder
- flax seeds
- almond butter
How to make:
- Start by adding your liquid to the blender .
- Add the rest of your ingredients and blend until you have the perfect consistency!
In a freezer container, store banana, cauliflower, and pumpkin to quickly add to blender.
You can save it portioned in the freezer for more smoothies, add to a chili, or make my Healthy Pumpkin Dessert (No Bake)
If you prefer to serve your pumpkin smoothie as a bowl you can top it with:
- hemp seeds
- chopped walnuts or pecans
- almond butter drizzle
- or a sprinkle of cinnamon
I hope you are Over the Spoon for this recipe!
It is my goal to inspire you to create healthy and easy meals.
It would mean the world if you could leave a review or a star rating below!
Best Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
- ¼ cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice or 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ground ginger, ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- ¼ tsp pink salt
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- Start by pouring almond milk in blender. Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve either in a large glass or bowl, topping with a sprinkle of cinnamon, chopped nuts or almond butter.